Just because an application asks for previous criminal history, it doesn’t mean an applicant is going to be honest. Employers need to ensure there is no criminal history for applicants.
Our fingerprinting services will provide employers with background information on all applicants, ensuring there is no criminal history with new hires in order to maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Our services include, but are not limited to, new employees in the following fields:
- Day-care Providers
- Automotive Dealers
- Truck Drivers
- Driver Education Instructors
- Bonded Employees
- State Licensed Requirements
Our fingerprinting services provide:
- Easy-to-schedule appointments with our State Certified Technician for Live Scan fingerprints for an individual or groups.
- State-of-the-art Cross Match Guardian technology with 500 dpi FBI certified slaps and ten fingerprint instant recognition.
- A mobile solution that allows us to provide fingerprinting services at our headquarters or at a client’s site.
- Prints that are processed immediately after the appointment with most results sent within 48-72 hours directly to the license holder.
- Assured accuracy with prints processed both through the State of Michigan and FBI databases.
Walk-In Fingerprinting Services
9:00 am – 3:30 pm in our Detroit office.
Detroit Regional Office
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 242
Southfield, Michigan 48075
Phone: (248) 443-5220
By Appointment Fingerprinting Services
Flint Regional Office
2348 Stone Bridge Drive
Flint, Michigan 48532
Phone: (810) 732-4849
Schedule An Appointment Online
Saginaw Regional Office
3195 Christy Way, Suite 5
Saginaw, Michigan 48603
Phone: (989) 497-8730
Jackson Regional Office
2901 W Michigan Avenue
Jackson, Michigan 49202
Phone: (517) 783-2225
Lansing Regional Office
6920 South Cedar Street, Suite 11
Lansing, Michigan 48911
Phone: (517) 336-6005